[Vision2020] Shooting Wolves

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue May 3 18:11:38 PDT 2011

Fabulous idea, Carl!  Let's make sure that the hunting permit includes the
requirement that the hunter wear only L.L. Bean camo and Lowa Hunter GTX
Extreme Hunting boots @ $360.00 a pair.  Wolf hunters are probably the kind
of guys whoare eager to make a fashion statement. They should also make sure
that they paint their face with that silly grotesque camouflage paint and
spray themselves with the urine of a pregnant wolf to set the mood in the
living room.  Too bad if Mama doesn't like it.  I've noticed on the few,
very few hunting shows I've seen on t.v. that grunting and heavy breathing
is part of the "fun" of the hunt so, it is to be hoped that Mr. Hunter will
grunt like a hawg, and film the entire event for possible wolf shooting
syndication.  .

Rose