[Vision2020] Joe and Arrogance

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 17:22:54 PDT 2011

Joe,

I want proof that you actually earned a PhD?

BTW, I vote for idiots all the time, because I vote for the person most likely to defeat the Republican. I would imagine that Republicans vote for idiots too precisely because Democrats tend to put idiots on the ballot as well, leaving an idiot Republican or an idiot Democratic situation to choose from.

IMO, almost all people are bigots and hypocrites towards one group of people or another.

Donovan Arnold