[Vision2020] Roger and Bigotry (was Joe and Arrogance)

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:30:13 PDT 2011

Give me a break; it was a joke.

But the fact is you supported and tried to get elected a man who thinks that
Mormons are blasphemous. And you don't seem to be embarrassed about it
either. Yet you should be.

So yes I'm going to be in-your-face about the bigotry of folks in your party
-- until it goes away.

Note that the comment I made was about a racist statement made by a GOP
presidential candidate. You folks are so "grand" and "old" that bigotry is
accepted and status quo. I have a problem with that -- and I'm sorry that
you don't. Maybe you don't want to call a bigot a bigot but I don't mind.