[Vision2020] The Tea Party is "Hissing" about Nothing: The Truth about Death and Taxes

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Mar 31 11:23:33 PDT 2011

Nick
You are probably right when you say "there is no such thing as a true libertarian" I am mostly libertarian, but due not agree with all libertarian thought.
on plucking the goose- This is the wrong concept. Government should do only those thing people cannot do for themselves. There should be more emphases  on self reliance. The idea of getting as must money as possible is wrong. The right approach should be to do what is necessary as efficiently  and as economical as possible. incidently I am as opposed to corporate welfare as I m to handouts to the able bodied who wont work.
Roger