[Vision2020] Flood Warning Specifically for Paradise Creek at U of I?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:50:00 PDT 2011

Interesting that the National Weather Service flood advisory on Wed.
3-30-11 specifically mentions Paradise Creek at the U of I.... I have
read flood advisories for the Palouse from NWS numerous times, but
don't recall a specific warning for "Paradise Creek at the University
of Idaho" being routine...

Caps below are as is from website:

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=IDZ003&warncounty=IDC057&firewxzone=&local_place1=Moscow+ID&product1=Flood+Advisory

weather.gov
National Weather Service

Watches, Warnings & Advisories
Local weather forecast by "City, St" or zip code
3 products issued by NWS for: Moscow ID
Flood Advisory
FLOOD ADVISORY
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SPOKANE WA
1039 PM PDT WED MAR 30 2011
RUNOFF FROM HEAVY RAINFALL AND SNOW MELT FROM HIGH SNOW LEVELS WILL
ALLOW SMALLER STREAMS THAT HAD PEAKED ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON TO
BEGIN TO RISE AGAIN. THIS WILL INCLUDE THE PARADISE CREEK AT THE
UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO.