[Vision2020] American arrogance and arms accounting (was: NPR)

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:06:27 PDT 2011

Thanks, Ken. This is exactly why I can't take criticisms of NPR seriously.
How many times does Roger complain about about how we don't have enough
money? Yet how little does he talk about the kinds of waste that you note
below, wastes from the military and monetary losses caused by unchecked
members of the business community? If it were really about MONEY we'd get
criticisms of more than NPR and education. And the fact is once you do away
with adequate news sources and gut American education it is going to be a
lot harder for the average folk to spot the lies and fallacies of the tea
baggers.