[Vision2020] Sexual Revelations about Gandhi Blown out of Proportion

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 30 14:33:08 PDT 2011

Paul Rumelhart stated:

"I don't know about others, but Gandhi has never been high on my list of
people to look towards for examples of how I want to live my sex life.
I'm hard
pressed to decide who I should look towards as an example, but I'm sure that
Gandhi is not it."

His lack of family values, lack of responsibility, and abhorrent
immaturity notwithstanding, might I suggest Charlie Sheen and his
goddesses . . .

http://charliesheenwinning.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/CHARLIE-SHEEN-GODDESSES.jpg

"Sure, I did a lot of things in excess. But if you look at the core, the
foundation of what I pursued, what red-blooded young American male in my
position wouldn't?"

- Charlie Sheen