[Vision2020] Uncalled For

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 29 15:17:52 PDT 2011

That isn't the only time at the meeting that Moscow's T-man came through.

The T-man asked several questions.  Each and every question he asked
started with "Some of my constituents are wondering . . . " He came
dangerously close to mentioning constituents by name.

"T-man" and "The Lady from Six" are two of the very, VERY few legislators
in the Idaho legislature that actually give a damn about their
constituents and Moscow's got both of 'em.

On Tue, March 29, 2011 3:07 pm, Sam Scripter wrote:
> Thanks Rep Tom T for asking the question, today in Boise,
>
>         and thanks Tom H for posting the YouTube voice clip,
>
>                  and thanks Ken M for your positive sense of decency.
>
> Sam I Am . . .
>
> Kenneth Marcy wrote:
>> On Tuesday 29 March 2011 12:19:00 Tom Hansen wrote:
>>
>>> Our elected officials should show more respect than what House
>>> Education
>>> Committee Chair Rep. Bob Nonini (R-Coeur d'Alene) showed Rep. Tom
>>> Trail.
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-rj1djE9uU
>>>
>> This unfortunate and less than graceful behavior, nonetheless, indicates
>> the
>> personal insecurity and immaturity that is being overlaid by an
>> arrogance of
>> control toward both a committee member and the legislative process to
>> enact
>> predetermined legislation with as little internal party comment as
>> possible.
>>
>> Chaos forfend that the childish and skittish little racing pony have its
>> stable companion, a goat, taken away the night before race day. At least
>> the
>> representative is aware of his weakness and his need for support. If he
>> can,
>> in future, emulate the personal growth of Linus in the Peanuts comics,
>> and
>> mature enough to give up his security blanket, he'll benefit everyone
>> involved.
>>

>> Ken

>>   List services made available by First Step Internet,
>>   serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
>>                 http://www.fsr.net
>>            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."