[Vision2020] No government support for NPR et al?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Mar 29 09:48:15 PDT 2011

Joe
I do not know how many times I have to say I do dont wish to see NPR disappear. They have some very good programming. They receive only a portion of their funding from the government. They can do just fine with out it. Would you please explain to me, just why you think that NPR should receive federal funding and Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc should not.not?Comparing funding of NPR to the military is like comparing apples and oranges.
Roger