[Vision2020] No Need to Worry about Sweden, Roger

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Mar 28 09:52:54 PDT 2011

Nick
Will will have to agree to disagree. The only system that will survive is on that relies on a great deal of free market economics and controls its debt. I believe in taking care of those that can not take care of themselves, but is is morally wrong to steal from those who have worked hard and give it the able bodied who will not work.
Roger