[Vision2020] Say What? (local and recent)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 27 14:21:11 PDT 2011

You're right (to a degree), Reggie.

My write-in suggestion was merely to point out what many Dems have been shouting for quite a while now, that the Democratic Party needs a leader that stands his/her ground and will not sacrifice the hopes of the many for the whims of the few.

I know that I'll be criticized for what I am about to say . . . so what!  Nancy Pelosi was/is such a leader.  But she is a woman.  As such she carries the adverse connotations of being a woman in a leadership position, and the criticism that accompanies it.

Just my two cents.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown