[Vision2020] ExxonMobil Press Release Concerning Alternate US95/I90 Megaload Route

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 23 21:32:31 PDT 2011

Oops .

I prepped the map myself.  I was in a hurry and doing about a half dozen unrelated activities.

I will correct it in the morning and get it posted.

Thanks for catching my goof.

Just out of curiosity, where is the Latah/Benewah county line?  Just north of Tensed?

Tom Hansen

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown