[Vision2020] ExxonMobil Press Release Concerning Alternate US95/I90 Megaload Route

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Wed Mar 23 18:47:32 PDT 2011

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Highway 12 Megaloads" portion fo the Moscow Cares website has been
updated to include a press release submitted by ExxonMobil concerning
their proposal for transporting modified megaloads from Lewiston along
US-95 to I90 and into Montana.

This press release may be viewed at:

http://www.MoscowCares.com/HIghway12/ExxonPressRelease_US95Route_032111.htm

I wonder if the Corner Club would be willing to "rent" me two parking
spaces in their south lot.

Legal question for the Moscow Police Department (I know you're there):
Would it be legal for me to situate myself in the south parking lot of the
Corner Club overnight for the purposes of videotaping the megaload parade?

Anybody care to join me?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com