[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 23 06:28:38 PDT 2011

"It's infiltrated every level of our government. Right now we have many of
these people that are advising the US military and State Department on how
to respond in the Middle East, and it's like a farmer asking a fox, 'How
do I protect my henhouse from foxes?' We've brought in Muslims to tell us
how to make policy toward Muslim countries."

- Evangelist Franklin Graham, on the Muslim Brotherhood
http://tinyurl.com/Franklin-Graham

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"As more and more heathens 'choose' to not have children the number of
Godly souls will increase. If the number of Christian births out number
the number of Islamic births the battle will be over in 3 or 4
generations."

- Doug Farris (March 10, 2007)