[Vision2020] Guns on campus

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Mar 21 10:07:04 PDT 2011

Booze and guns are a bad combination. Youth and gun aren't the best either, particularly in combination with booze. I see that the bill prohibits guns in undergraduate dorms. That is a good thing. I have no problem with concealed carry or teachers with concealed carry permits. Anyone of age should be able to have a concealed care permit and pack a weapon anywhere in public. I would exclude bars. There they should check their weapons at the door.I am not a gun nut and know next to nothing about them. I do support the second amendment, but some common sence restrictions are in order.
Roger