[Vision2020] ISU Provost Gary Olson to step down June 25

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 20 18:53:03 PDT 2011

Or an online letter that can be electronically "signed", coupled with a database of verified "signatures", that is emailed to appropriate offices/agencies by "Moscow Cares".

Thoughts?

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown