[Vision2020] ISU Provost Gary Olson to step down June 25

Gier, Nicholas NGIER at uidaho.edu
Sun Mar 20 17:34:04 PDT 2011

Hi Tom,

Pressure should be applied to members of the SBOE.

Nick

Nicholas F. Gier, Professor Emeritus
Department of Philosophy, University of Idaho
"The Palouse Pundit" on Radio Free Moscow, 92.5 FM
President, Idaho Federation of Teachers, AFT/AFL-CIO www.idaho-aft.org/ift.htm
208-882-9212, 1037 Colt Rd., Moscow, ID 83843