[Vision2020] Caturday (March 19, 2011)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Mar 19 06:17:01 PDT 2011

Courtesy of Meow at:

http://lovemeow.com/2011/03/cat-survived-and-reunited-with-family/

Cat Survived Earthquake and Reunited with Family

A woman returned to her house that was devastated by the earthquake and
tsunami to look for her cat.

She was shocked by the damage in the house as she was rummaging through
the rubble. While she was talking to the reporter, a miracle happened. Her
cat came out from the stairs and started meowing.

Non-non the cat was hiding upstairs when the tsunami hit. The little one
survived.

Though the kitty was still a little shaking and overwhelmed by the whole
disaster and afraid to come back downstairs, it was absolutely
heart-warming and hopeful to know that Non-non made it safe.

Rough Translation:

Voiceover: After the earthquake, the citizens return to their changed town.

Woman: I had a cat, and when the tsunami came, I looked for it. But I
couldn’t find it, so I had to escape.

Voiceover: When they go into the house

Man: So what was this room?

Woman: This was the dining room.

Man: That’s a tree from outside?

Woman: Yeah, that’s amazing

Woman: Ah! The cat’s alive! I can hear it!

Man: That’s great! It looks like it escaped to the second floor when the
tsunami came.

Non-non

http://lovemeow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/cat1.jpg

Video