[Vision2020] Guns on campus

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 18 12:55:36 PDT 2011

As much as I absolutely deplore the idea of students carrying firearms on
campus . . . it is my unfortunate opinion that . . .

As faculty of UI are under contract by the UI Board of Trustees, and the
State of Idaho, they must obey the state constitution; more specifically
as it applies to state university campuses

Yes, V-peeps.  Those same students that drink to the point of
unconsciousness . . . will (by the Fall semester) be permitted to openly
carry firearms.

And to think that UI is/was considering contracting security to a private
"security" firm.

Cheers, Moscow.

Tom Hansen