[Vision2020] Rep. Wiener Mocks GOP for Defund NPR Bill (video)

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 12:44:26 PDT 2011

I think if NPR was such a valuable commodity they can sell advertising
like any other news and entertainment broadcasting company.  Let the
people and hence the advertisers decide how much of a demand there is
to their offerings.  Advertisers won't go where there is no
customer-based revenue.

Time for them to grow up and learn how to play with the big boys and girls.

GS