[Vision2020] Artwalk 2011 Applications Are Available

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Mar 15 12:07:57 PDT 2011

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Art Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/art/

PRESS RELEASE
Title:  artwalk 2011 Applications Are Available

02/25/2011 - artwalk 2011 applications are now available! Moscow artwalk 2011 will be taking place on Friday June, 17 2011.  Applications may be picked up at the Art office in Moscow City Hall, the Moscow Chamber of Commerce, or download an application form at http://www.moscow.id.us/art/artwalk.aspx.  The Registration Deadline is 5:00 pm Friday, April 22, 2011.

For more information call 208-883-7036 or e-mail us at kburns at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:kburns at ci.moscow.id.us> or dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>.  Check out our webpage at http://www.moscow.id.us/art/artwalk.aspx.

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

DJ Scallorn
City of Moscow
Art Assistant
p | 208.883.7000 ext. 7204