[Vision2020] Moscow Farmers Market Craft Jury

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Mar 15 12:02:33 PDT 2011

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Art Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/art/

PRESS RELEASE
Title:  Moscow Farmers Market Craft Jury

03/01/2011 -
2011 Farmers Market Craft Jury
March 26th 10am to 1pm
Moscow City Hall ~ Moscow Council Chambers ~ 2nd Floor
Applications are due by March 23, 2011

The jury committee will screen and jury all new craft vendors as well as any NEW craft pervious vendors plan on selling for the 2011 Moscow Farmers Market.

Jurying will be based on:
*Local       *Original       *Homegrown       *Quality of Material       *Quality of Craftsmanship
*Products made from raw materials
(NO ASSEMBLING OF COMMERCIAL MADE ITEMS, NO KITS)

PROCEDURE:
Please set up your booth & register at City Hall from 9:30 - 10 am Saturday March 26, 2011.  At 10 am you will be required to leave the building so the jury of your items may begin.  Please return and pick up your items from 12:30 to 1 pm Saturday March 26, 2011.  You will be notified via e-mail if your product was selected to be in our market.

Craft Jury Application Forms are available at Moscow City Hall or can be downloaded at http://www.moscow.id.us/art/fm/index.aspx . Please send completed forms to: Arts c/o DJ Scallorn 206 E Third Street. Craft Jury Forms are due by March 23, 2011. For any questions, please call 208-883-7036 or email dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us> or visit our website at http://www.moscow.id.us/art/fm/index.aspx.

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

DJ Scallorn
City of Moscow
Art Assistant
p | 208.883.7000 ext. 7204