[Vision2020] Idaho GOP Hypocrisy (was RE: can we stop with the numbered words)

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 14 12:31:18 PDT 2011

I agree.

So, for my change of subject, does anyone else find it incredibly
hypocritical that the political party in Idaho that thinks government is
"bad" is spending all its time passing government laws infringing on
individual liberties & freedoms & safety, destroying public education & the
middle class, and telling the private sector what it can & can't do?

One good thing about politics in Idaho is that the Republicans have no one
but themselves & their own political party to blame for the dire straits the
state is in.  I'm not saying that all elected Republicans are responsible
because we've seen some courageous unwillingness to go along with the
pattern of destruction, but those who are responsible really ought to be
ashamed.  Their absolute unwillingness to listen to their constituents is
shameful.  When we contact our legislators individually, the "your opinion
is a minority one" can't really be argued, but when tens of thousands around
the state organize and speak out loudly & together, the oft-repeated lie is
shown to be patently and irrefutably dishonest.

JMHO,

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2011 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****