[Vision2020] House Bill 222 - Weapons on campus

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 11 11:45:50 PST 2011

I suppose I'd phrase it a little differently:  to me, the shame of
contemporary politics with respect to gun laws is that otherwise reasonable
people have been brainwashed to think that there needs to be no, or very
minimal, regulation guns.

I think I've mentioned before that my very politically conservative gun
enthusiast but not brain-dead brother works in law enforcement in
California.  Even he's found the NRA leadership direction & tactics sheer
lunacy for years now.

I know the NRA is proud as heck that it's dominated the conversation & has
been incredibly successful at brainwashing politicians into thinking it
speaks for the majority when that's flatly not true.  Personally, I don't
find successful wholesale deception and advocacy beyond absurdity anything
to be proud of.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2011 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****