[Vision2020] Vandal basketball now on ESPNU

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 10 16:11:31 PST 2011

Nope -- we don't pay for any weird sports channels, and we get ESPNU on Time
Warner channels 152,  263, and 783 (ESPNU HD)

>From the chart, it looks like you either have to have the Blue Digital Pack
*or* have an HD set-top box (or CableCard device), but ESPNU HD *isn't* in
the HD pack TWC charges extra for -- it's one of the free HD channels.

Give it a try, Carl  :-)

Saundra
Moscow