[Vision2020] Child Protective Services

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:01:32 PST 2011

Saundra,

You wrote almost to the letter what I have been thinking about today.

Another thought- What will those ittle girls, teens, and young ladies do
if/when they are sexually molested again, by yet another pervert? Will they
feel the courage to come forth, confident the perprator will be punished?
Or, will they hide inside themselves, not wanting to be exposed to the shame
of it all. KNOWING the first person who abused them never was punished.
Fearing, it will happen again.  Boundries have been broken, which can not be
changed.

It *is* cold blooded murder of an innocent childs spirit and soul.

Janesta