[Vision2020] Sex Offender

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 8 12:38:52 PST 2011

Courtesy of the Plea Agreement between Steven Sitler and the State of
Idaho at:

http://www.TomandRodna.com/CR_2005_02027/plea_agreement.pdf

"2.  The State agrees that it will not recommend a sentence greater than a
judgment of conviction with the court retaining jurisdiction.  The
prosecuting attorney has been made aware by counsel for the defendant that
the volume and extent of acts by the defendant are greater than the
investigator’s documentation.  The prosecuting attorney has also been made
aware by counsel for the defendant that similar acts occurred in
connection with minors now residing in other states.  The State agrees
that it will not charge Steven James Sitler with any other crimes of a
similar nature to Lewd Conduct with a Minor Under Sixteen Years of Age
based on facts he discloses in connection with this case."

Question, Sunil:  What percentage would you assign to the likelihood that
Mr.Sitler will/has reoffend(ed)?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown