[Vision2020] Child Protective Services

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 07:45:13 PST 2011

Saundra,

With regard to this statement, "It also leads to the insane situation around the state of opening up the jail doors to convicted sexual offenders to get themselves to “therapy” and back to jail again without supervision,"

-How often does this happen around the state?
-What are the particulars in each instance? What is the underlying sentence, has the defendant gone on a rider?
-Is there any basis for the decision provided by a treatment provider?
-What do you mean by 'therapy?' What do your quotation marks signify?

Sunil