[Vision2020] And you think that Man is the Rational Animal

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 16:43:53 PST 2011

Yes, it certainly is very irrational for CNN to consider this newsworthy. They are obviously trying to pull FOX News viewers over. Maybe they should just have a busty blond jingle their keys in front of the camera to attract them. This is exactly why I don't listen to cable news anymore, they are entertainment television with no real content. We will always have crazies, but the same cannot be said for legitimate news reporting. Kill your television before it rots your brain.

Donovan Arnold

I recall this happening with a Montana cult in the late 80s.  Clare Prophet and her group stockpiled guns, and had a date set for the end.

Didn't work out.

And you think that Man is the Rational Animal

http://www.cnn.com/2011/LIVING/03/06/judgment.day.caravan/index.html?hpt=C1

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421