[Vision2020] Legislative Report

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 4 22:44:28 PST 2011

In Idaho one the costs of things like staff time expended processing permits is of no concern as long as it benefits big out of state corporations. After all, all we have to do is tap into the resources bound up in wasteful state education costs such as teacher salaries and benefits, and then trim other government waste such as social welfare for people with disabilities. And why has there been so little discussion of all the tremendous waste that goes into arts support?—money  squandered on an elite intellectual minority. And soon, the state will be able to sell off surplus laptop computers.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker.