[Vision2020] Faux News at it again

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:38:41 PST 2011

Hmmmmm - can't say I heard anything in the clip that said "Here is
footage from the protest in Wisconsin."  If you had bothered to watch
ANY the several-day coverage of this and other similar protests (which
apparently you chose not to, opting, rather to get your unbiased news
from youtube), it would have been apparent FOX was showing footage of
several such "gatherings" in several different cities.  Wow - talk
about ignorant tunnel vision spin.  I suspect you aren't even aware it
was taken from the Colbert Report.

GS