[Vision2020] An open letter to the elders of Christ Church regarding Steven Sitler

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 3 00:11:46 PST 2011

Well, this is too nauseating to comment more on at this late hour other than
to say that I personally don't find it surprising that this Kirk episode
sounds like a pitch by the Kirk to bring the Jerry Springer Show to Moscow:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jerry_Springer_Show

Leave it to Doug Wilson & Christ Church to make local folks think of pure
trash . . . once again.

The mystery to me is why any young woman would choose to lay down with a man
who finds little kids sexually attractive.  I can only assume that the
thinking is similar to praying The Gay away.

I'm headed off to puke and then shower the disgust off.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2011 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****