[Vision2020] Belly Buddha Boogie

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Mar 2 15:09:01 PST 2011

Ted
The Gladish address is correct. To the best of my knowledge there is no connection to the Spokane group. Aletha teaches Yoga for prenatal women, and other adults. She also teaches classes on Zumba,  Belly Dancing, and  Social Dance among other things.
She also teaches Aqua Yoga at the Pullman Aquatic Center.
Roger