[Vision2020] Moving --

Gier, Nicholas NGIER at uidaho.edu
Wed Mar 2 12:26:54 PST 2011

Hi Andreas,

Please don't stop posting!  I've learned a lot from you.  Does your new job require that you cannot speak out in public?

Nick

Nicholas F. Gier, Professor Emeritus
Department of Philosophy, University of Idaho
"The Palouse Pundit" on Radio Free Moscow, 92.5 FM
President, Idaho Federation of Teachers, AFT/AFL-CIO www.idaho-aft.org/ift.htm
208-882-9212, 1037 Colt Rd., Moscow, ID 83843