[Vision2020] Moving --

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:00:59 PST 2011

You may be too busy to bother with Vision2020, but in Boise in some
ways you might impact what happens in Moscow more than someone living
in Moscow, given the political and economic powers that be operating
in Boise...

Anyway, too bad you may not contribute to Vision2020 anymore... You
offered informed thoughtful comments.
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett