[Vision2020] The Palouse is no place for giant gerrymanders

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Jun 28 10:30:19 PDT 2011

The reapportionment should be none with out reguard to how it will affect any political party. It should be done on the basis of cohesive units, that are easily accessible. The guidelines set up for the commission are good and should be adhered  too. If it is not it will go to the Idaho Supreme Court.
Roger