[Vision2020] Tree Trimming Permit Issued

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Fri Jun 24 16:26:46 PDT 2011

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

Tom Grundin wrote:
Greetings:

I received a completed ITD application today from the City of Moscow licensed tree service company that applied to perform the trimming work along Highway 95.

As all City requirements have been met and documentation is now complete, I issued the permit this afternoon to T.R.E Tree Service of Lewiston. They will commence the work this Monday (6/27) at 9:00 AM, and will likely finish the task prior to their cutoff time of 3:00 PM.

For additional information, please visit the City website and look for the Overlegal Load button.

My thanks to all of you who assisted with this process.

Tom
Thomas R. Grundin
Parks & Facilities Manager
Community Forestry Administrator