[Vision2020] Memo from Gary Riedner

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jun 21 11:07:35 PDT 2011

Ms. Lewis, Mayor Chaney, Supervisor Riedner, and members of the City
Council -

Although I continue to disagree with Mr. Riedner's conclusion, as I
believe that the only motion that could have been presented (regarding
this non-action item) was to either accept or decline the report, I
appreciate the attention my request was given and the professional manner
in which it was processed.

Most sincerely,

Tom Hansen
A proud citizen of . . .
Moscow, Idaho

On Tue, June 21, 2011 10:47 am, Laurie Lewis wrote:
> Mayor and Council,
> Please find attached a memo from City Supervisor Gary Riedner regarding
> Tom Hansen's inquiry.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Laurie
>
> Laurie Lewis | Executive Assistant / Deputy City Clerk | City of
> Moscow<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/>
> E  llewis at ci.moscow.id.us   |   P  208.883.7080   |    F  208.883.7018

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Author Unknown