[Vision2020] Idaho Faculty Salary Survey

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Jun 13 12:31:29 PDT 2011

To paraphrase the weekend headlines, "Some Professors Make More Than the
Governor,"  I can only add, THANK GOD.  I can think of not one of them so
hell-bent on destroying education in the State of Idaho as is he.  Even so,
too bad educators (k through higher ed) aren't valued as NFL football
players--the ones who do the work and draw the crowds get the money.

Sue H.