[Vision2020] Idaho Faculty Salary Survey

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:04:33 PDT 2011

Have you asked for a salary decrease recently, Roger? Who besides teachers
should ask for a salary decrease? Anyone? Just government officials? Not
cashiers to reduce food costs? That might help, too! Why don't we all just
ask for less money?

As a teacher, I'm offended by your request. It is fine with me if YOU ask
for a salary decrease but please don't tell me that I should do it. All that
indicates is a disrespect and lack of appreciation for education.