[Vision2020] 1912 More Information Requested......

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Jul 29 13:14:26 PDT 2011

First, Tom H., thanks for putting the meeting up on the net where
those of us who were not there can see it!  THANKS

My question that comes up now that the city supervisor made it clear
that this isn't a renewal of the agreement as written in the original
agreement ( 20 years and the city stops funding), but that this is
an new agreement  not within the context of the original agreement,
doesn't the city have to open this entire process for bids from
anyone, including Heart of the Arts to "bid" on?
Otherwise what we have is the city, selecting an operating entity
without any competition. Any one else have any thoughts on this?  I'm
not saying Heart of the Arts shouldn't be running it, but since this
is NOT a renewal as provided in the original agreement, shouldn't it
be up for grabs?