[Vision2020] Open Question......

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Jul 28 16:50:59 PDT 2011

"The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring
responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our
diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense
of community."

  Lets see, the city workers got a raise, the city council gave itself
a raise (doesn't matter if they take it or not, they approved a pay
hike), the community grant funding was cut to zero,
they want a tax increase and they want to spend $35,000.00 on art?

THIS is how you build "public trust" during a recession????????

Vote accordingly when you go to the polls!