[Vision2020] request for contact

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Wed Jul 27 16:56:00 PDT 2011

Had the best hamburgers (with the possible exception of a Spruce burger) around.....

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:39:07 -0700
From: tiedye at turbonet.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] request for contact

    I miss the 'Burp.

    Dave

    On 07/27/2011 02:35 PM, Sue Hovey wrote:

          Can anyone give me a contact number for the owners of
            what was the Slurp & Burp bar on Robinson Lake Road.  I
            need to contact them.

          Sue

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

    --
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com