[Vision2020] PR - P&Z to Review Proposed LRE Amendments

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Tue Jul 26 11:22:31 PDT 2011

I was over at Staples yesterday and noticed that Wal-Mart is adding a LARGE extension to their building.

I understand that this extension will serve primarily as a grocery outlet.

Yep.  When I plan on a steak-and-eggs breakfast, nothing gets my mouth to water more than the thought of a months-old tenderloin available on the shelves of Wally World at a nickel a pound.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown