[Vision2020] Dept. of Missing Cats (again)

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Mon Jul 25 12:10:25 PDT 2011

I figure it can't hurt to try.  My neighbor who lives very near the public library on Second Street has a missing cat.  He's grey, about ten months old and very friendly. So friendly that he might have followed somebody home. He does have a collar, but there is no ID, just the collar.  He's been missing since last Tuesday, and if you think you may know where Smokey is, you can contact me off-list and I'll let my neighbor know.