[Vision2020] Bloomberg Businessweek Best Places

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 07:09:46 PDT 2011

According to Bloomberg Businessweek, the best place to raise your kid???

Moscow..

Of course, we already knew it, didn't we?

http://images.businessweek.com/slideshows/20101214/the-best-places-to-raise-your-kids-2011/slides/13

Best place to raise kids in Idaho: Moscow *Nearby city:* Lewiston
*Population:* 21,184
*Median family income:* $57,745
*Runner-up:* Sugar City

Moscow, a city in northern Idaho, is home to the University of Idaho—the
largest employer in the area. This college town belongs to Moscow School
District #281, which has four elementary schools, one junior high, one high
school, an alternative high school, and one charter school. The area’s
schools, as measured by Onboard Informatics, perform better than the state
average. Outdoor activities such as camping, mountain biking, snowmobiling,
fishing, and skiing are popular in the area, according to moscowchamber.com.