[Vision2020] Hmmm

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 19 18:13:36 PDT 2011

"Last night the Repub. Sen. very irresponsibly refused to pass an increase in the debt ceiling which is necessary if we're to borrow & keep the govt. running. *** I sounded off & told them I'd veto every d--n thing they sent down unless they gave us a clean debt ceiling bill. That ended the meeting."

- An entry by President Ronald Reagan in his diary on November 1, 1983
http://trustmarketing.blogspot.com/2011/02/reagan-american-president.html

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown