[Vision2020] Pollyanna Wants to Know: Who's the Lying Sack of Sh*t?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 16 15:04:49 PDT 2011

My apologies, Saundra.

I misunderstood your comments.

I, also, lack any semblance of trust or confidence in ExxonMobil.  Just ask Governor Schweitzer of Montana about their "word".

Now that the mini-megaload has come and gone, let's focus our attention on the next megaload transport.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown