[Vision2020] US Per Capita Leaking of CO2 into Atmosphere: 19.18 Tons, 2008

Jay Borden jborden at datawedge.com
Sat Jul 9 15:02:17 PDT 2011

The rest of your email that careens left doesn't matter much to me...
since your initial statement uses misleading statements to illicit an
emotional (and alarming) reaction.

If I would have stated that "19 tons of dihydrogen mono-oxide was dumped
into the atmosphere..." and then tried to raise the hackles of the
reader by analogizing "If a corporation dumped 19 tons of oil into the
Snake River, they'd make headlines and be attacked, etc... I would
expect to be dismissed pretty quickly.

Jay