[Vision2020] US Per Capita Leaking of CO2 into Atmosphere: 19.18 Tons, 2008

Jay Borden jborden at datawedge.com
Thu Jul 7 17:27:16 PDT 2011

"If a corporation dumped 19 tons of oil into the Snake River, they'd
make headlines and be attacked, etc."

Does this mean that you are taking the stance of "1 ton of CO2 in the
atmosphere is just as harmful to the environment as 1 ton of oil?"

Jay Borden

DataWedge, LLC

p 208-874-4185

f  214-722-1053